Recently there has been a reminder to the audience that the BBC's Question Time panel does not receive the questions in advance, to various assorted gasps of amazement. How can the panel know the answers? They come with reams of notes. They must be prepared in advance!
Well, of course, it isn't that hard to guess the questions. Look at the news and look at where its being held. But it is difficult to get five out of six, in the right order, plus a fluffy quickie for the last question.
My secretary Miss CD, is a regular winner of our office Fantasy Question Time, so she will be picking the top 6 questions for tonight's QT from Milton Keynes.
1. Haiti - is the UK/USA doing enough
2. Freedom for Munir Hussain and the implications
3. Frances Inglis jailed for murdering brain damaged son - change to the law
4. Tories marriage tax proposals
5. Obesity treatment on the NHS
6. Assisted suicide in Scotland
Final question - Something about Avatar/Bafta
Your guesses in the comments. Entries close at 10.30pm