David Dimbleby presents the topical debate from Warrington. On the panel are chief secretary to the Treasury Danny Alexander MP, shadow health secretary Andy Burnham MP, Conservative Dominic Raab MP, former director of the Centre for Policy Studies Jill Kirby and crime writer Val McDermid.
So much news, so little time.Especially with all the posturing that has to take place.
lets go for.
1. Budget - pension changes most radical since 1854
2. Bingo tax - 1st cut since 1854
3. Crimean referendum. West refuses to accept outcome. Biggest crisis in relations since 1854
4. Tony Benn. Radical politician from 1854 era.
5. Childcare tax break. So unfair! What about dishing £1854 tax exemption to childless couples and single people too!!
Dimbletie - Gold coins on a mint green background