- Stand back and let a chastened new Tory leader finish the job?
- Stand back and watch another year of Parliamentary paralysis and general can-kicking?
- Sit back and mint some more euro-dosh?
- Make a serious effort to build a viable grass-roots party, fit to contest a GE?
- Actively attempt to suborn the Tories via a reverse takeover?
- Engineer R2, on the grounds Cummings can win it again?
- Engineer a Corbyn government, as a prelude to a poujadist uprising?
- Resign himself to (and actually rather enjoy) being in a perpetual state of *disgust*?
- [ your suggestions below ... ]
** apart from going large in the USA, that is