Monday, 17 November 2008
Difficulties with Reality
Several contrasts of peoples' opinions have struck me recently, I thought they should be shared:
- Loving estate agents getting sacked; hating house price falls.
- Wanting an end to the recession; admiring our 'Strong' Government.
- Seeing bankers brought down a peg; not wanting the credit crunch to cost 'their own' job
- Wanting rid of George Osborne; disappointed to see Labour Revival (that is me, although have been v. impressed by his courage under fire the last few days)
- Superior pride of new found frugality; whining about lack of foreign holidays
- Pleased the Post offices have been saved; moaning about length of queues in post offices
- Working as a neutral BBC journalist; biased pro-Brown reporting
Any others worth sharing?