David Dimbleby will be joined in Middlesbrough by Roy Hattersley, Rory Stewart, Lynne Featherstone, Ruth Lea and Tom Conti.
Tough one again this week as there doesn't seem to be a central news focus.
BQ is going for
- Mossad, false beards and passports.
- Crying Brown. Cynical manipulation or a genuine desire to inform the public?
- Unemployment figures down, benefits up. Is this good or bad?
- Should BBC producers be allowed to kill their lovers. Doctors allowing death.
- Afghan surge. Is it a success.
Your best guesses, as ever, in the comments by 10.30pm.