Friday, 17 December 2010
Who is the biggest political Christmas Turkey?
I offer up some choices:
1. Gordon Brown, for the microphone gobbling incident in the election
2. Nick Clegg, for the Student fees promise
3. David Milliband, 'he's behind you'
4. Brian Lenihan, for saving Ireland even more effectively than Brown saved Britain
5. Ed Balls, beaten by his wife for leadership bid and still committed to national economic suicide policy
6. Ed Milliband, for fratricide and services to Marxism
7. Phil Woolas, "I thought hating Lib Dems was what everybody did"
8. Iain Dale, for thinking that being a local radio talk show host is better than the top political blogger
9. David Cameron, for thinking that ignoring the EU political crisis is the way forward
10. Some suggestions?
Winner to be selected by BQ,ND and CU committee. Winner to receive one years' free subscription to C@W.