BBC Question Time: Miller Miller, on the haul. Where's the Au-pairs, for them all?
Playing for honour this week as DICK THE PRICK won the championship last week.
He really is the special one.
Hall of The Winners
DTP - 4
Taff - 2
Mark Wadsworth - 2
Measured - 2
Nick Drew - 2
Bill Quango MP -1
Malcolm Tucker - 1
CityUnslicker - 1
David Dimbleby presents Question Time from West London, with
Conservative culture secretary Sajid Javid MP, deputy leader of the
Labour Party Harriet Harman MP, leader of the Welsh Liberal Democrats
Kirsty Williams AM, singer-songwriter Billy Bragg and chief executive of
the global advertising company WPP Sir Martin Sorrell.
Looks like a right dismal outing. Fiddles, Wimmin's quotas, & unsolved murders all with a badly sung backing track.
Dimbletie - red wedge
1. Are politicians 'out of touch?' They mean you Dave.
2. Ed Miliband's women's quota is ridiculous even for him. Unless he embarks on a Blair Babes initiative. Miliband's MILFs?
3. Broadwater Farm in Tottenham hasn't been hit by the London property boom. Anyone know why?
4. Actual London property boom question. probably the one about prices rising for 5 years.
5. IMF economic forecast. Will C@W have to print a clarification that when, unanimously and independently, we wrote Osborne was, at best, ineffective; we actually meant he was a financial genius.