Monday, 21 March 2016
UK £850 better off per person if we scrap the CBI
New statistics out today in support of Britain staying in Europe show that by scrapping the CBI we could all be £850 better off a year.
The CBI, chaired by known 1%er Sir Mike Rake, costs Britons all day long every day.
The CBI fights for:
- Lower Pay for Workers
- Higher pay for Chief Executives
- Higher Government subsidies for large businesses
- Lower taxes and more Government spending
- Membership of the EU and specifically the Common Agricultural Policy.
- Promotes the ludicrous Hinkley point power station development
-..and plenty more
The activities of the CBI are a huge detriment to the UK as a whole. Their recipe of policies costs everyone in the country hundreds of pounds in extra costs every year. Made-Up Research has today put this cost at an £850 per person in the UK for each year the CBI remains in existence.
Rather then leave the European Union, remain campaigners are as of today instead claiming that if we just closed down the CBI, the economic bonus would allow us to put up with the hassle and costs of EU membership forever.