|No one has ever predicted this have they?|
The Wisdom of the crowds is strong in the last 12 years of this game between the blog editors and the commentators we have predicted an awful lot right, including the unthinkable such as the Global Financial Crash and France winning the World Cup.
2019 is going to be a corker though, what with the world properly hooked on psychodrama currently. So for our LUCKY 13th annual competition we are going with 5 questions for you to prognosticate upon:
1. Brexit - What happens now? Hard, May's Deal or Remain?
2. Government - Does May Survive in power? Does Corbyn?
3. Energy - Oil price - Up or down from the $55 it is today?
4. Markets - FTSE - Winning or Losing year, bonus point for getting within 200 points of the finish on 31st December 2019.
5. Bonus Round - Your THREE other predictions for 2019, Trump impeached, an immigration disaster in Europe, Italy to leave the Euro, Putin to start a new distraction war, a massive cyber attack, M&S to close...who knows, you decide.
A year of crowing to the winners, shredded betting strips for the losers. Good luck all.