À propos of a note I made about capitalist innovation at the dawn of the industrial revolution, yesterday one of our esteemed BTL anons kindly recommended my well-known classic on this topic:
"The history of donkeys in pre-Industrial Great Britain" Author - Nick Drew. ISBN 978-0-7334-2609-4. Price: £9.99
Haha! Cheap at twice the price: I have a few signed copies left ...
Suckers who bought this also liked:
- "High Fashion on the High Street: how M&S single-handedly revived the British shopping experience" by Bill Quango
- "A Capitalist's Giude to Spelling" by CU
- "Me and My Mask: cheerful floral designs for that essential, easy-to-wear accessory nobody should be without" by EK
- "Where Is He Now?" by BE (who? - ed)
- "I Agree With Nick!" - the important new best-selller, by Timbo
What else are you taking to the Festival this summer, for those rainy afternoons?