BBC's Question Time foxed us a bit last week. 2 out of 6 for BQ. Only 0.1% growth could be more disappointing.
This week, try and guess three of the four, first to be asked questions.
My secretary Miss CD, last weeks winner of our Fantasy Question Time, will again be picking the top 4 questions for tonight's QT.
David Dimbleby will be joined in Basildon by Ben Bradshaw, Lord Lawson, Baroness Tonge, Jane Moore and Douglas Murray
1. Ireland - Peace process 2. Afghanistan, buying off the Taliban 3. Miliband and the faith school 4. More tolerant Britain. Homosexual acceptance.
Would the panel wear pyjamas to Tesco
1. Iraq / Chilcot - Goldsmith testimony means arrest Blair
2. 0.1% signals the recession ends
3. Equality report. Harman and poverty = Tories
4. State of the Union address/Obama's bank proposals vs Brown's Tobin tax
Final question - Something about i-pad
Your guesses in the comments. Entries close at 10.30pm