David Dimbleby presents Question Time from Westminster Hall in the Houses of Parliament. On the panel: Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan 'Shhhh! Quiet'' Smith MP, Shadow Home Secretary Yvette 'shouty shouty' Cooper MP, former leader of the Liberal Democrats Charles 'glug glug' Kennedy MP, businesswoman and star of Dragons' Den Deborah 'I'm out' Meaden and the Independent columnist Owen ' shriek, squeak' Jones.
Enter your guess for what you believe the regional audience will ask of the panel. Maximum of 5 guesses
allowed. Various special rules apply that are hidden even more cunningly than on a apple iphone update.
Nick Drew guessing from Singapore has
1. Gaza ceasefire. Tony Blair fixed it?
2. Women Bishops. Church to discuss for 2000 years more.
3. Life sentences for crims. Yuman roits iinnit?
4. Leveson says + new BBC DG
5. Student march - Owen tells us its the end of hope.