David Dimbleby presents topical debate from the new Terminal 2 at Heathrow Airport. On the panel are Conservative universities and science minister David Willetts MP, Labour's shadow Scottish secretary Margaret Curran MP, newly elected Ukip MEP Louise Bours, journalist and television presenter Piers Morgan and footballer Joey Barton
Its not another C@W parody.
BBC QT really is coming from an airport with Piers Morgan and Joey Barton on the panel. What are they on?
Usual rules - guess the questions - win big prizes.. or possibly not.
BQ predicts -
Yellow and green dimbletie
1. In light of his most recent disloyalty should 'i've never heard of lord Oakshott' Cable be sacked?
Bumbles into a question on Clegg being removed.
2. UKIP victory. Why do so many people associate freely with bigots, fruitcakes and loons?
3. We are all racists. Or at least we are all as racist as we have ever been. Waaassccciiisttt!
4. Has to be a runway question - otherwise why are they here? Third runway protests
5. Hmm - World cup I suppose. Will England get out of the group?
Winners of 2014
Measured - 1
Malcolm Tucker - 2
charity shield winner - DJK