Thursday 31 December 2015
New Year Predictions Game
I never do very well at this, least year worse than ever. Perhaps I should stop. But since when have facts and logic ever prevented me from holding forth on this blog, eh?
so before the true merriment of the end of 2015 which I for one am glad to see the back of, one last game.
Five Questions, Five answers:
1. Will there be a referendum on the Britain leaving the EU in 2016?
2. Will Hilary Clinton be elected President of the USA?
3. Will EU sanctions on Russia be Lifted?
4. Will the oil price end up over $40 by the end of the year?
5. Will Jeremy Corbyn still be leader of the Labour Party?
Nice simple questions. Over the weekend I will collate and record the answers. Winner gets a bottle of Champers this time next year!
Happy New Year from
CU, ND, BQ and BE
Posted by CityUnslicker