1. Will trump start a hot war? NO
2. Islamic state defeated and Raqqa to fall? YES
3. Article 50 passed and UK set for Brexit? YES
4. Le Pen elected in France? NO
5. FTSE to end 2017 over 7100? YES
With over 30 entries last year there was an Anonymous winner, so can’t count that. Lucilky contributor Bill Quango got them all right.
Trump looks less warlike and more useless with every passing day.
Islamic state is in ruins and hopefully a fading force, but time will tell.
Brexit turned out to mean Brexit after all.
France went wimpy with Macron.
The FTSE is doing just fine, as expected by all who don’t drink the remain kool aid.