Anyhow: it's Compo Time at C@W!
At the start of the First World War the FT ran a compo. They printed a big empty map of Europe, on which entrants had to mark what they reckoned would be the national borders when hostilities ceased and the losers had been carved up. (History does not record who won, and how close they came to the actual result.)
So - your predictions, please, for the state of play on Brexit Day 29 March 2019:
- who will be PM?
- has there been a GE? If so, what headline outcome?
- has a 2nd referendum happened? If happened - question? result?
- in broad terms, on what basis is the UK / EU relationship set for the immediate 12 months following that date?
- has Gove disappeared up his own fundament?
- do the LibDems still exist?
- tie-breaker: any other colourful details concerning British politics you care to append? (this is not mean as an open invitation to devise cruel and unnatural punishments for your pet-hate politicians)